592, Rasta Peth, Vaidya P. S. Nanal Shastri Marg, Pune-411011
- To become the center of excellence in providing primarily quality Ayurvedic treatment along with other systems of medicine viz. Allopathy to needy & poor patients of the society with affordable charges.
- To become a center of Excellence in providing a competent team of vaidyas for serving the society by offering AYURVEDIC treatment & working for the upliftment of Ayurveda.
- To become the center of excellence for Ayurvedic Research to promote clinical research in the ancient system of Ayurveda.
- To provide excellent Ayurvedic & other systems of medicines therapies to patients & to train students of Ayurveda for excellent clinical orientation.
- Since inception about 86 Honorary Doctors give their services free;
- Minimum charges for all categories of patients.
- The Doctors who are doing Post Graduation stay in the premises of the hospital but give free services round the clock.
a) Board of Trustees numbering 5, out of them the Mayor of Pune and Chairman Standing Committee, Pune Municipal Corporation are ex-officio Trustees.
b) Governing Council consisting of 18 persons, of them, 4 are nominated by the Pune Municipal Corporation from among the elected representatives.
c) Management Committee consisting of 11 persons.
- For Indoor patients Rs. 100/- per day includes free service of Doctor Consultation, & Nursing Station
- For OPD Rs. 50/- for case paper.
- Rs. 100/- per week’s supply of medicines
- For Operations-
– Major operations Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
– Minor operations far less. This is about 12%- 15% of the “standard” charges in other hospitals in Pune.
– Cataract Operation Free
– Dialysis Charges Rs. 410/- only per dialysis
- New OPD Building of 24000 sq.ft. area
- 11 bedded Dialysis Unit
- 16 bedded NICU
- Bharatiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (Medical Store)
- Yoga OPD
- 10 bedded ICU
- E- Building of 6000 sq.ft. (approx.) for Lady Doctors residence
- Free Breakfast to all patients from Brahmi Seva Trust
- Free lunch is served by Manav Seva Trust, Pune to all patients
- Free mini dinner to all patients from Zeal Foundation
- Free Meals to all dialysis patients from Zeal Foundation
- Government of India, Deptt. of AYUSH
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- Rasikseth Dhariwal Trust
- Temple Trusts like Mahalaxmi Mandir Charities & Mumbadevi Trust, Mumbai
- Foundations like Volkart Foundation, Mumbai, Arvind Mafatlal Foundation, Mumbai.
- Corporates like Persistent Foundation, Cybage Software
- Rotary Clubs of District 3131
- Lions Club
- Banks & Builders
- Tarachand Ramnath Trust
- Shri. Dattaji Gaikwad
- Suyog Group
- Jumbo Building of 250000 sq.ft. (approx.) for Nursing School, Research Centre, Diagnostic Centre, Panchakarma, Geriatric (Senior Citizen) OPD and Patient’s relatives accommodation.
- Expansion of 2 more floors on the new OPD building.
- Construction of new 12 rooms for Gents Hostel on Dhanwantari Complex.
- Extension of E-Building (Girls Hostel)
- New Solar Plant for OPD & IPD as existing solar plant produced the electricity generation up to 50%.
- Kayachikitsa (Medicine) OPD conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Shalya (Surgery) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Shalakya (ENT) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Shalakya Netra (Ophthalmology) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Dental conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Panchkarma conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Streerog Prasutitantra (Gynaecology) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Dressing section conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Balrog (Pediatric) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Yoga conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Rognidan (Pathology) conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Radiology conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- Sonography conducted daily from Monday to Saturday
- D.O.T. OPD is conducted on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Modern Medicine OPD is conducted on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Physiotherapy OPD is conducted from Monday to Friday
- Casualty is conducted daily from Monday to Saturday after 1 p.m.
- Manasrog OPD is conducted on Tuesday, Thursday
- Hrudroga OPD is conducted on Friday
- Twacharog/Skin OPD is conducted on Saturday
- Bronchial Asthama OPD
- Diabetes OPD
- Rheumatology OPD
The Lokmanya Tilak Operation Theatre Complex
Comprises 4 operation theaters
1) Specialized surgery
2) General Surgery,
3) ENT surgery
4) Ophthalmic surgery. The modern OT Complex is equipped to handle all the operations except brain and heart surgery.
Gopal S. Rathi
Shri. Murlidhar Mohol
Mayor of Pune and Ex-Officio Trustee
Dr. Ramesh N. Gangal
(Represents Rashtriya Shikshan Mandal)
Shri. Hemant Rasne
Chairman, Standing Committee,
PMC & Ex-Officio Trustee
Dr. Girish Tillu
Nominee of the Vice Chancellor University of Pune
- Shri. Dattaji Gaikwad, Chairman
- Shri. Narayanji Chandak, Vice Chairman
- Dr. Rajendra Huparikar, Secretary
- Dr. Nandkishore Borse, Treasurer
- Dr. V.V. Doiphode, Member
- Dr. B.G. Dhadphale, Member
- Dr. Sanjay Gavane, Member
- Dr. Sadanand Deshpande, Member
- Shri.Vijay Ghanashyam Rathi, Member
- Shri. Nikhil Govindlal Rathi, Member
- Shri. Shrikant Soni, Member
- Dr. Dileep Puranik, Invitee Member
- (Person Nominated by Director of Ayurved Maharashtra State)
- Nominees of Pune Municipal Corporation:
- Shri. Vanraj Suryakant Andekar, Corporato
- Shri. Vishal Gorakh Dhanwade, Corporator
- Sou. Laxmi Udaykant Aandekar, Corporator
- Sou. Sulochana Tejendra Kondhare, Corporator
- Dr. R.N. Gangal, Invitee Member
- Shri. Ratan Rathi, Invitee Member
- Dr. Kalyani Bhat, Invitee Member
Shri. Hanmantramji Rathi Family
Rashtriya Shikshan Mandal (RSM), Pune
Pune Municipality, Now PMC
First two founders contributed Rs. FiftyThousands each. (1930)
Pune Municipality donated 3.5 acres of land on 499 year’s lease. (1930)
Three Tier Arrangement
a)Board of Trustees numbering Five
b)Governing Council Members numbering – Sixteen
c)Management Committee (consisting Heads of Deptts) – Eleven
The hospital has a proud legacy of functioning under a diverse management consisting of professionals and social workers including Honourable Mayor and Honourable Chairman, Standing Committee, PMC, Pune, as Ex-officio Trustees.
- Presently 85 doctors / vaidyas render free service
- 43 BAMS Interns
- 52 Post Graduate Doctors. They stay on hospital’s campus and are available for 24 hours x 7 days
- 33 Nurses including 18 trainee nurses of Chetan Dattaji Gaikwad Nursing School run by our Trust.
- Other Staff: 63
- Medical Treatment, Ayurvedic medicine and all surgeries.
- Free food courtesy Manav Seva Trust.
- Check up in the OPD
- The Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, recognized the hospital’s potential to be the “Model Institution”, and granted Rs. 5 crores for the development of the hospital and its teaching college, the Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya.
- The Hospital receives annual grants from the Pune Municipal Corporation
- Donations to our Trust is lentitled for 50% tax exemption under Sec. 80(G) of the Income Tax.
- The Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai empanelled the hospital for receiving funding from Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)
- The Tarachand Hospital and its associate teaching college Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya together, are a major centre for post-graduate admissions in our state.
- Rotary clubs in district 3131 along with Rotary International, are hospital’s regular supporters.
- It is has been acclaimed that the Teaching College, viz. Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya together with Tarachand Ramnath Charitable Hospital are among the first five institutions in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine, on an all-India basis.
- We have been awarded by Charity Commissioner of Maharashtra as the Best Charitable Hospital in the year 2017.
- Also we have got NABH Accreditation. It’s like a feather in our cap.
- Our Trust is registered under Foreign Contribution Registration Act (FCRA) with the Government of India, to receive donations and contribution from foreign donors.
- Government of India, Deptt. of AYUSH
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- LIC of India
- Rotary Clubs
- Lions Clubs
- VOLKART FOUNDATION, Mumbai,
- Arvind Mafatlal Foundation, Mumbai,
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Bangalore.
- Rasikseth Dhariwal Foundation
- Friends Union for Energising Lives (FUEL)
- Manav Seva Trust
- Brahmi Seva Trust
- Zeal Foundation
- Malhotra Weikfield Foundation
- Round Table India Trust
- Mukund Bhavan Trust
- Adar Poonawala Clean City Initiative
- Bharat Vikas Parishad
- Mukul Madhav Trust (Finolex Group)
- Krishnadevi Puranchand Family Trust & Mantra Properties
- Mahalaxmi Mandir Charities, Mumbai
- Mumbadevi Trust, Mumbai,
- Siddhivinayak Mandir, Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
- Persistent Foundation.
- Cybage Asha Foundation
- Yardi Software India Pvt. Ltd.
- Clean Science & Technology Ltd.
- Dana India Tech. Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Randack Fasteners India
- MCCI Group
- Tarachand Ramnath Group
- Shri. Dattaji Gaikwad
- Shri. Shivhariji Halan
- Suyog Development Group
- Goel Ganga Group
- Desai Brothers
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Indian Bank
a)Rs. 100/- a day for cost recovery of nursing, free lunch is served by Manav Seva Trust, Pune.
b) Medical service is included in the fee.
Normal Delivery Rs. 1750/-
Caesarean Rs. 5500/-
Other procedures Rs. 350-550/-
About 15% of the charges Payable in other hospital
Outside Rate (Rs.)